30 May 2007

**Clarification**

I've been trying to write something for weeks, even months now. I've actually written 3 different treasures but I've been smart (sober) enough to reread (& trash) them before publishing. God, I suck at this.



There is one posting that I must make a comment about. While rereading all of this drivel recently, I see that there might be a misunderstanding about something. The wedding I went to in Las Vegas last October (about which I have still not added any of those stories) had a reference to "possible" drug use. (Something about not wanting to have to take a drug test). I want it known that NO ONE in the wedding party, with the exception of one lone person who walked in on me and may have noticed alleged dandruff around my nostril, knew of or was aware of any alleged illicit behavior or product.

I may or may not have gone by an old neighbor in my old neighborhood who was not, in any way at all, part of the festivities or even aware of this event, and I may have acquired something stupid and energizing. Maybe.

Anyhow, I apologize to the Las Vegas crew for implying their knowledge or participation in any way.

I do have a great story that I need to set down about something that I personally experienced here in the Arkansas back country. Hopefully, I'll get it to you soon.

The Geez...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Jeez, Geez.... keep on rockin' in the free world.

I guess.

03 June, 2007 19:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home