29 January 2007

A Followup to "Just another Sunday Morning".

Moving a bookcase this morning, I caught my thumb between a decorative wood strip along the wall & the aforementioned bookcase. It ripped the surgical overwrap, the bandage, and the putrifying chunk o' thumb all in one fell, painful, messy swoop. Yeah, I tried to salvage it after I pulled it off after yesterday's shower, sheeyit did that hurt. I'm not going to try to salvage it this time. It's all grey and translucent looking and the edges were kinda' turning uppish like the toes on fairy shoes...except all the way around it. Maybe I'll put it up on Ebay...

But first, even though it's not Noon, I'll start some beer drinking to ease the pain. As Tom Butzer once said, "If you don't start drinking in the morning you can't say you've been drinking all day."

No I didn't try to cook last night--Pam wouldn't let me in the kitchen near the knives.

The Geez

Damn! I've rewrapped it...I should have gotten a tasty little photo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home