01 September 2006

And who is 'Little Jimmy'?

Little Jimmy is the son of my older brother, (also a Jim). He's probably the coolest of anybody in the whole Keough family. He came to visit Pamela & me in Las Vegas a couple of years ago and we enjoyed his company immensely. I came across him & some of his friends in the Atlanta area a few times (much to his chagrin...he thinks I'm "Obnoxious") some years back when my former employer sent me there.
I call him "Little" because I'm hoping he hates it, since he thinks I'm obnoxious.
I'm pretty much the biggest of the existing clan. I'm 6' exactly and somewhat (*ahem*) over 200 pounds. My sister is just 11 and 3/4 inches shy of 6 feet. My brother is probably about 5' 9"; not sure as I never, ever see him. Plus he's 6 years older so I didn't get to hang out w/him as a kid. My mom was at, perhaps, under 5' and dad was maybe 5'9', also. I used to think that I was adopted because I was so much different than other family members....only one with blue eyes, too.

Oh, and the "Koff" last name? That's how the unwashed, undereducated, inarticulate masses pronounce our Irish last name which may or may not have too many extra letters in it to make it really confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home